Thursday, May 13, 2010

Really Great WoW Guide

World Of Warcraft Gold Secrets!!!
Over 4 Years Running, The Original And Best-Selling World Of Warcraft Gold Guide. Not A Banned WoW Addon Like Some Others.

 More of what the author has to say:

Since I've first discovered these secrets, I've spent years improving them, tweaking them, creating my own, and tossing out the ones that no longer work.
I now have numerous level 80, 70 and level 60+ characters all with very healthy amounts of gold! In fact, I used to share my character info right here on this page so I could talk to other gamers like you.
Pretty soon, I was getting thousands of e-mails and hundreds of people were begging me for gold. I was like a World of Warcraft rock star... everyone wanted my gold secrets!Things got so crazy- I stopped playing that character! It was totally out of control. Even more amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment